ORDER FLOWERS BY 12PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY / CLICK & COLLECT
Relax and unwind while citrus, floral or earthy aromas waft through your space with our deluxe collection of Cire Trudon candles. The perfect housewarming gift or a gorgeous table centrepiece that will impress guests during dinner parties, Cire Trudon candles offer sensational scents with underlying notes of spearmint, lemon, blackcurrant, apple, clove, ginger, jasmine and vanilla.
Discover a unique range of spectacular scents
Prefer a more musky scent that lingers long after burning? Look for a fresh and earthy fragrance with subtle hints of pinewood, foliage and mint or opt for a classic smelling candle that contains soft undertones of orange peel, armoise, rose, sandal and cedar. Whatever Cire Trudon candles in Sydney you select from our online store, there’s no doubt you’ll enjoy the soft aromas that these long-lasting decorative pieces deliver.
Handcrafted in Tuscany, created with exquisite attention to detail and encased in a sleek black and gold jar inspired by champagne buckets, there’s nothing more luxurious than a candle that offers the best quality wax. Manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, the luxurious brand’s popular candle formulas have been perfected over the centuries with unrivalled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Every scent is made from a soft wax paste composed of vegetal matter. These all-natural, sustainable candles are free from synthetic products and toxins, making them a greener and safer alternative for burning in your home.
Cire Trudon candles are carefully embedded into the wax for the best fragrance, guaranteeing a long-lasting burn that will enliven your space with enriching aromas.
How to maintain your Cire Trudon candle
Made to burn for more than 60 hours, if you want to get the most out of your Cire Trudon candle, there are a few things to remember:
- Let your candle burn for roughly two hours to allow an even layer of wax to melt. You want the entire surface of the candle to melt before you blow it out.
- We suggest keeping the wick trimmed to 5 mm to avoid the glass overheating and expanding.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom of the glass jar.
- To preserve your candle, keep it in a dry, temperature-controlled environment.
- If the wick moves while the wax is molten, move it back into the centre to avoid an uneven burn. Allow the candle to solidify before re-lighting it.
- Use a snuffer to put out the flame — this will protect the long-lasting scent.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than two hours at a time — you won’t experience its smell after this period.
- Protect the table or surface the candle rests on with a block of wood or a ceramic plate.
- Use your Cire Trudon candle within the first month of purchasing it.
Buy Cire Trudon candles in Sydney today at B & M Florist
Whether you’re a gift-giver searching for the perfect present or creating a sanctuary in your humble abode, you can buy Cire Trudon candles in Sydney right here at B & M Florist. With a selection of delectable scents, it’s never been easier to enliven your space with fresh, lingering notes that will invoke feelings of calmness and joy.
Embrace the Cire scented candle for top notes of bergamot, honey and waxed wood and base notes of musk, patchouli, tonka beans and vanilla. If you prefer fiercer top notes of bergamot or Rhum and hearty notes of clove, oak wood and labdanum, you’ll love the always-popular Ernesto candle.
No matter what you’re after, we’re proud to be the go-to Cire Trudon Sydney store that offers an expansive collection of scented candles. If you’re ready to buy Cire Trudon candles in Sydney but need help finding the perfect blend, please get in contact with our friendly team.