As flowers are fresh produce just like fruit, vegetables and seafood the prices vary due to the season, the time of year and supply and demand. We aim to always stock flowers that are in their best season, reasonably priced and the best quality. If flowers are not in their seasonal they can occasionally be offered out of their season and the price will reflect this.
You definitely can, once you proceed through the check-out you can select pick up instore and we will have it ready for you to collect within a couple of hours.
The delivery fee is calculated during the checkout process and is based on the suburb of delivery, the price is generated from the km distance from out store to the location.
It is of most important to us to guarantee what you order is what you get. As flowers are seasonal and not all flowers are available all year round we will substitute for other flowers of the same colour, style & value if something is out of stock or not in season. If we have too much difficulty to fulfil your order, we will contact you to discuss further options.
Caring for fresh flowers
- Fill the vase with room temperate water
- Add the flower food sachet as provided
- Remove the protective wrap keeping the flowers tied as arranged
- Cut approx. 2cm from the bottom of the stems on a sharp angle
- Remove any excess leaves that will sit in the water.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heaters and air conditioners and fans.
- In 3 days’ time re-cut the stems and change the water
Caring for self-contained arrangements
If your arrangement is in water, follow the above steps
- check the arrangement daily to ensure the oasis is moist
- If the oasis is dry add approx. ½ cup of room temperature water
- If your arrangement is in a box, please ensure you water inside the plastic paper or container as to avoid damaging the box.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heaters, air conditioners and fans.